Exchange Server 2010, 2013
Exchange Online Protection & Online Archiving
Security and reliability
Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability to help protect your information.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Protect your company’s IP reputation by using separate outbound delivery pools for high-risk email.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of datacenters helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
Stay in control
Maintain control over your environment while gaining email protection from Microsoft.
- Manage and administer from the Exchange Administration Center—a single web-based interface.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- IT-level phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at no additional cost.
Easy to use and maintain
It’s easier than ever to provide your users with the business email they need to stay productive. Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining your system. Give your users an In-Place Archive, so they can keep all their important data in one place. And provide them with anywhere access to email, calendar, and contacts on all major browsers and across devices. Integration with Outlook means they’ll enjoy a rich, familiar email experience with offline access.